Monday, July 1, 2019

Unleashing Mr. Darcy - Teri Wilson


Unleashing Mr. DarcyUnleashing Mr. Darcy by Teri Wilson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

A modern retelling of P&P, set in the world of dog shows.

I loved the references and even quotes from P&P dropped in. The story was fun, overall. Although clearly I don't know about dog shows much. It seemed like there were the same judges for the same dogs at each show. So is it really necessary to give them such examination? I don't know.

Towards the end there was a section that got quite steamy. Which I didn't expect after having read The Accidental Beauty Queen (my introduction to Teri Wilson). There steam was alluded to but not detailed out like here. I skipped several pages. Without that, it probably would have been 3.5 stars.

Read more reviews at https://mommyreadsbooks.blogspot.com/

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment