Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Truth Stained Lies (Moonlighters Series #1) - Terri Blackstock


Truth Stained Lies (Moonlighters, #1)Truth Stained Lies by Terri Blackstock
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

In this first book of the trilogy, we are introduced to the Cramer family: Cathy, Juliet, Holly, and Jay. Jay's ex-wife has been murdered, and he's set up to take the fall. The Cramer sisters, along with family friend Michael, are determined to prove Jay's innocence.
This was a decent, quick read. Each of the characters is definitely a bit cookie cutter, and the story is plot driven. The characters don't grow or change much - at least not past what a reader can predict.
Also, there were several typos involving the wrong sisters' name in various places. That always annoys me. Not sure if those are just errors in the large print.
Anyway, I was needing something easy and entertaining after my last read. This fit the bill.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment