Friday, December 1, 2017

Origin (Robert Langdon #5) - Dan Brown


Origin (Robert Langdon, #5)Origin by Dan Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Probably more a 2.5 for me this go-around. Maybe.
Origin returns the reader to the art, science, and symbolism of Robert Langdon's world. In this book, Langdon is attending a presentation by a former student that is predicted to shake the world and, specifically, the religious communities. As usual in Langdon's life, something is amiss; and it's a chase through through landmarks to solve anything.
This was not my favorite of Dan Brown's. I found the plot more predictable than usual. And the characters and plot less engaging. However, some of the ideas presented have stuck with me a week later. So I will give it 3 stars for that.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment