Tuesday, June 4, 2019

The Accidental Beauty Queen - Teri Wilson


The Accidental Beauty QueenThe Accidental Beauty Queen by Teri Wilson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was just plain fun. Exactly what I needed.

Charlotte is an elementary school librarian with a beauty queen sister. When her sister has an allergic reaction, she begs Charlotte to take her place in the current pageant's preliminary round. Against her better judgement, Charlotte agrees. Realizations, growth, and love ensue.

I blew through this book. It was both easy and entertaining. There is a depth to some of the story points that the rest of the book doesn't let fall too heavily. And the book references were great.

Off to check out more of Teri Wilson's books...

Read more of my reviews at https://mommyreadsbooks.blogspot.com/

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment