Monday, January 6, 2020

Never Have I Ever - Joshilyn Jackson


Never Have I EverNever Have I Ever by Joshilyn Jackson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm waffling between 2 and 3 stars on this one.

Amy is happy with her life as wife, "stepmonster," and mom and doesn't think anything can shatter her peaceful existence...until Roux shows up in her neighborhood and on her doorstep. Roux brings with her information about Amy's past and objectives all her own.

I feel like Amy's character has depth and nuance but all the rest were pretty static. There were definitely some twists I didn't see coming, which I always appreciate in a book.

Content Warnings: language, violence, sexual content (of a disturbing nature)

Read more of my reviews at https://mommyreadsbooks.blogspot.com/



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment