Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Alexander Hamilton - Rob Chernow

<Alexander HamiltonAlexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So I am ridiculously interested in going to see the musical. But as incentive figured I’d read the biography that inspired it all first. I figure 800+ pages should be worth rewarding with a ticket should Hamilton the musical ever come near enough for my viewing pleasure.
I did not expect the biography to be so engaging. It really was quite interesting. Not just Alexander Hamilton’s life but just the politics and the infighting and the beginning years of the United States. Absolutely worth the time investment to read it.

If you would like to read more of my reviews, please visit www.mommyreadsbooks.blogspot.com



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment