Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Knight and the Dove (Kensington Chronicles #4) - Lori Wick


The Knight and the Dove (Kensington Chronicles, #4)The Knight and the Dove by Lori Wick
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was the best book of the series. Definitely the most interesting story of the four. However, weird that we went so far back in time after the first three books.
My gripes for the whole series:
-The covers are ridiculous. The models don't look very true to the description. And definitely not in line with the historical timeline.
-The history in the stories either wasn't very well researched or wasn't very well applied. The speech, mannerisms, etiquette, lack of chaperones, etc. were all wrong.

I didn't enjoy this series at all other than the fact they were great for reading on vacation with regular interruptions from my kids.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment