Wednesday, December 5, 2018

You, Your Child, School: Navigate Your Way to the Best Education - Sir Ken Robinson


You, Your Child, and School: Navigate Your Way to the Best EducationYou, Your Child, and School: Navigate Your Way to the Best Education by Ken Robinson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So this book wasn’t exactly what I was hoping for. But perhaps (probably) my hopes were too high. I did not turn the final page with a clear answer on where to send my kiddo to kindergarten - or really even ideas on how to get an answer.
It was interesting. My background is in education, so not much new to me information. But good reminders nonetheless.
I did skim the last 50+ pages in an effort to finish before it needed to go back to the library.
Probably a 2.5 for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment