Friday, February 16, 2018

If I Live (If I Run #3) - Terri Blackstock


If I Live (If I Run #3)If I Live by Terri Blackstock
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This books brings closure to the tale of Casey and her run from the cops trying to kill her. In book one, she had evidence about dirty cops. Through the three books, those cops are trying to find and murder her in the hopes of the evidence disappearing along with her. However, Dylan (a war veteran with PTSD) was also hired to track her down. This book wraps it all up.

I enjoyed it. I liked both Casey and Dylan and was rooting against the evil cops. I think some of the scenarios were fairly preposterous, but I was invested in the story enough to suspend disbelief. There were some surprises in this book that I didn't expect. All in all, it was a great conclusion to the series.

Do start with book one though. This is a series you can't read out of order.

I received this book as an advanced copy from NetGalley and the publisher. All opinions are my own.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment