Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The Read-Aloud Family - Sarah Mackenzie


The Read-Aloud Family: Making Meaningful and Lasting Connections with Your KidsThe Read-Aloud Family: Making Meaningful and Lasting Connections with Your Kids by Sarah Mackenzie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked this book by podcaster Sarah Mackenzie. The first sections are a reminder about how important reading aloud to your kids are, even once they can read for themselves. I borrowed a copy from the library but definitely want to purchase one to have on my shelf. She presents 10 questions you can use for book club type discussions with any book. And then there are book lists at the back, broken out by level, along with activities to keep your kiddos hands busy while you read. A great resource to keep handy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment