Wednesday, July 4, 2018

This Is Me: Loving the Person You Are Today - Chrissy Metz


This Is Me: Loving the Person You Are TodayThis Is Me: Loving the Person You Are Today by Chrissy Metz
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Chrissy Metz is one of the stars of the hit TV series, This is Us. Love the series. Didn't love her book.
I couldn't decide if it was trying to be a self-help book or a memoir (so shelved as both). It probably did a better job being a memoir than self-help, but part definitely had more the self-help feel. Those sections were very trust and confidence in self, if you believe it and speak it and do good, your dreams will come true. While I agree that self-confidence and trusting your gut are good to an extent, this was a bit out there for me.
I did enjoy reading about her path to success in Hollywood.
Triggers: Some language

If you like my reviews, you can read more at mommyreadsbooks.blogspot.com

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment